Welcome to another edition of Uncorked News. Interesting industry info for liquor stores, beer stores, and wine shops with a splash of point of sale (POS) technology topics.
Gov. Wolf Announces $1.78 Million In Grants For Producing, Promoting Pennsylvania Beers And Wines
The RITE way to pass Credit Card fess along to Customers
As Liquor Stores seek to recoup interchange fees via surcharging, rolling out Dual Pricing with CloudRetailer has some obvious benefits
- Transparency builds acceptance and a positive experience. Consumers will pay willingly when made aware, giving merchants an instant bottom-line boost without driving away customers.
- Built in Loyalty program enables you to not only “give some back” but also build a strong customer base while increasing average ticket size.
- True Customer choice between Price and Convenience (no surprise, no bad taste).
- Legal in ALL 50 states as opposed to Surcharging (which also bears more liability and scrutiny for Retailer even if legal).
- With inflation rising, this is a free price increase as opposed to fees baked in or multiple price increases.
U.S. Luxury Spirit Sales Slow To 22% Gain in Q2 of 2022
Best of the Rest
Uncorked Twitter Feed News CLICK HERE!